Systems, Quality, and how it’s achieved is all about the underlying systems that support, create or diminish it.
These systems are made up of people, communication structures, tools, reward structures, hierarchy, perception,… a complex list. We help you reveal the systems and find the fundamentals that drive them.
Together with Vernon Richards we dive deep into your context, interview your people, explore the moving parts and look for patterns that have an impact.
With our diverse experiences and many years in the field, we are more than equipped to help your company move forward.
Time: 4 weeks from the first interview to report. Time invested may vary.
Outcomes: Report with insights on your Quality Systems, gaps and suggestions to improve.
Price: Starting from 10k EUR for company size of 20 engineers. More people, more teams, more systems have impact on pricing.
- Interviews of stakeholders
- Access to tools & work management systems
- Mapping the current situation to our 8-dimensional model
- Possible recommendations on moving forward
Officient – Ghent HR Scale-up – 20 engineers
- Helped scale from 5 to 20 developers
- Formalised their quality process & gradually improved it across roles
- Removed the CTO bottleneck
Jochen Schweizer Mydays – Event Booking Service – 80 engineers
- Risk Assessment workshop
- Identified critical business scenarios to automate
- Set up regular bug bashes
Wunderbricks – Property Management – 6 engineers
- Built consensus on the existing process, including bottlenecks and pain points
- Worked with the team to build a job profile
- Supported the hiring process, including CV assessments and conducting interviews
- Conducted interviews with a geographically dispersed team
- Delivered report including audit of their current quality practices and recommendations for next steps