Anyone who follows thought leaders, such as Simon Sinek, Richard Branson & Jurgen Appelo, realises that the way we need to manage or lead others is changing rapidly and massively. They redefine the definition of management as a group responsibility. An efficient leader doesn’t ‘show how it’s done’ anymore. Nor are they expected to be experts of their craft. A true leader builds a place where people love to work together to find the most efficient way to achieve its business goals. They offer direction, strategy and then trust their people to achieve their goals.
Management 3.0 is a global management revolution that brings together thousands of project managers, mid-level managers, CEOs and entrepreneurs, developing solutions together, using liberating structures & work formats to encourage employee feedback and team collaboration.
This workshop shows how to work together in order to find the most efficient way for a business to achieve its goals while creating a place where people can define their own happiness.
- Experience how Management 3.0 grows a workplace where people want to be part of through interesting and fun exercises.
- Learn how to empower teams so that people want to contribute to achieving your goals.
- Gain skills that help grow ‘Self-organising teams’ to become truly successful.
Should you attend?
- Do you want to become a better leader?
- Are you comfortable sharing your leadership capabilities?
- Can your workplace do with fresh ideas on management and leadership?
- Do you want to be able to respond to the needs of employees of the young generation?
- Are Agile values are close to your heart?
- Any Manager/Leader, regardless of experience.
- Any informal leader, who has influence on the work of teams.
- Anyone part of a self-organising team who wants to do it efficiently.
————– License Pending ————–
Prices start from 1500 EUR.
Certified management 3.0 Facilitator, Trainer, Coach and Business Psychologist.